Dana Zelicha is an Organizational Psychologist Consultant and Executive Coach, engaging in Peak Performance of leaders around the world in today’s fast-paced business environment. Dana is an alumni of the London School of Economics (LSE) and works as a lecturer at the faculty of Psychology at InterDisciplinary Centre (IDC) Herzliya. Dana has worked with global organizations such as Teva Pharmaceuticals, Medtronic, Zara, Amdocs and Bank Leumi as well as academic bodies such as the LSE and UAL.
Dana had been working in the corporate world, holding high-level marketing and management positions:
In collaboration with Dr. Amir Kfir, a former business partner of Dr. Ichak Adizes, Dana worked closely with leaders and CEO’s on Managing Change, Business Growth and developing a Winning Mindset. In parallel, functioned as the Marketing and Organisational Development Director for the Dizengoff Group, building and launching the luxurious ‘Lagoon South Beach’ project. Prior to that, Dana was working for Philip Morris International as part of the exclusive Middle East & Africa Marketing Leadership Program, rotating between Switzerland, South Africa and Israel. Before, Dana was a founding member of Red-Bull Israel as Consumer Collection Manager; recruited, trained & managed 20 employees, oversaw budgets, developed annual
business plans and executed unique marketing activities within diverse consumer segments.
Alongside her career, Dana is constantly seeking to further her knowledge and skills to best suit the needs of her clients:
- MSc in Social and Organizational Psychology from the LSE, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- MBA with a concentration in Marketing from the IDC, Inter Disciplinary Center, Israel
- Executives Program from Wharton, The University of Pennsylvania, USA
- MBCT (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy) Training Summer School at Oxford Mindfulness Centre, UK
- MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) Training 8-Week Program at Muda Center, IDC, Israel
- Graduate in Business and Life Coaching, Satya Method, from Emotion Institute, Israel
- BA in Psychology and Management from Ben Gurion University, Israel