“You manage things, you lead people”
–Grace Murray Hopper
The OWBA 6-Week Mindfulness Program provides an in-depth look at mindfulness for corporate teams. Beginning with a 2-day introduction intervention (3 hours on each day), participants then dive into a 6-week course of training sessions (2 hours once a week). The goal of this program is to embed Mindfulness virtues into the foundation of your company and to create meaningful and lasting change in the culture of your organization.
Held at your premises, participants learn all of the basic principles of mindfulness such as Mindfulness meditations, MBSR techniques as well as MBCT practices to be incorporated into their professional and personal lives. Working up to more advanced and alternative forms of mindfulness, participants establish a solid understanding of their ‘quality of presence’ that provides countless benefits for themselves and their teams.
Each workshop includes experiential Mindfulness Meditations and innovative tools such as Mindful Meetings, Unitasking and Mindful Feedback. All sessions conclude with guided discussions and group reflections. Comprehensive course notes and online practices are provided at the end of each session via email to be reviewed at leisure.
One of the fundamental pieces of this program is the engagement level outside of the workshop; In the office, participants are asked to connect with a Mindfulness Buddy – a team member in the group from whom they can find support throughout the program. At home, participants are asked to complete Daily Mindfulness Forms that change from week-to-week based on themes learned in the workshop. These customized online forms give participants the opportunity to reflect and report whether they have made time to practice mindfulness each day, as well as to facilitate a sense of continuity and responsibility.
Research and Evaluation
All 6-week mindfulness programs are followed by assessments and evaluation processes, which are tailored to your specific needs. Prior to the program, we define together clear objectives, which can provide the framework for an effective assessment methodology and customised measuring tools. Normally participants are asked to complete performance-related and happiness questionnaires before the commencement of the intervention and again, within 3-4 weeks after completing the program. This research allows the OWBA team to continuously analyze the impact of the program and to monitor your team’s performance (i.e. engagement, creativity, prioritizing skills, listening skills), well being (i.e. stress, absenteeism, happiness) and business growth (i.e. sales, turnover).
- Increasing Focus, Attention and Self Regulation
- Managing Automatic Pilot and Daily Routines
- Combating Stress, Burnout and Anxiety
- Mindful Meetings, Phoning and Emailing
- Identifying Limiting Beliefs and Self-Judgement
- Boosting Productivity with Unitasking vs. Multitasking
- Dealing with Uncertainty and Changes (VUCA World)
- Reducing Avoidance Mode and Procrastination
- Enhancing Mindful Innovation and Creativity
- Elevating Happiness while Reducing Mind Wandering
- Mindful Listening, Communication and Feedback
- Developing Empathy, Gratitude and Compassion
- Mindful Eating and Mindless Snacking at Work
- Acceptance, Letting Go and Being Present at Work
- Mindful Culture at Work – Organizational Mindfulness
We are excited to introduce mindfulness into your workplace!
For further information, please leave your details here